Friday, April 28, 2017

One living room - three inspiration boards



Inspiration gives you direction and clarity.
It gives you a starting point and a place to go back to when you get confused or side tracked, both of which I am guilty of. especially the side track part...
So I decided to try a little excersize. Pick out a pillow , art or fabric that will be my starting point fora living room's color scheme.

I picked out this pillow from west elm

Crewel Offset Color Blocks Pillow Cover - Light Pool | west elm:

Here's my color scheme:



Next, I started playing with some ideas of actuall items that can work together for the imaginary living room


Blue rug, white sofa:




Neutral jute rug with a white contemporary sofa

 Jute rug with a velvet dark contemporary teal sofa

 Jute rug with a medium teal traditional velvet sofa








No comments:

Post a Comment